Senin, 02 Januari 2017

Chart of USD-JPY analysis

Chart of USD-JPY analysis
Time: 4:32 AM

I want to analyze the USD-JPY chart today, because I look at this  chart  very good looking for opening position.  Before we proceed to analyze this we have to look at the chart below :

Chart #1
MA-Daily (green-line) was gaining again since 30/12 after accurring retracement from price 117.80 to 116.20.   I try to analyze this pair whether proceed to gaining again or otherwise the price will be down this morning.


Time: 8:30 AM
I get the chart with TF 15M as a chart below :

Chart#2

The price has touched MA-daily twice but look it can't breakout this border,  hope this spot is strong support. If the price is retraced at here probability will continue to trend up. We are waiting together.

Time: 1:50 PM
After waiting almost 5 hours finally this pair is pointing up, the time for opening position, find the recent chart:
Chart #3



OP Buy at 117.45
TP at 117.80

Insya Allah, good luck😃






Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar